ГуманитариЙ актуальные проблемы гуманитарной науки и образования
Russian Journal of the Humanities
ISSN 2078-9823 (Print)
ISSN 2587-7879 (Online)
The journal was set up in 2000
Certificate of registration PI № FS77-48743 of February 28, 2012
CONDITIONS AND ORDER OF ACCEPTANCE OF MANUSCRIPTS
The editorial office accepts materials for publication on the sections of the journal in Russian:
The scientific direction of the journal on the branches of science:
07.00.00 – Historical sciences and Archeology
09.00.00 – Philosophical sciences;
19.00.00 – Psychological sciences.
The journal also has rubrics:
«Reviews» – reviews on monographs, textbooks and teaching aids are published.
«Person of number» – analytical and bibliographic articles about well-known scientists and researchers who contributed to the development of the humanities and education are presented.
Academic articles are accepted within a year and, in case of positive results of independent expertise, are included in the next issue of the journal in the order they are received. To improve the quality of the journal, all articles submitting to the editorial office are checked for plagiarism.
2. The journal publishes articles, exhibiting a high degree scientific originality, theoretical and practical significance. In the article should be presented the main results of the research. Their authors may be academic researchers, doctoral students, graduate students, applicants.
3. The following materials are submitted to the editors of the journal:
– the author's application addressed to the chief editor;
– printed version of the document formatted in accordance with the requirements to an article;
– a set of computer files;
– the license agreement;
– an expert opinion.
4. The materials received in the editorial office are registered, and within two weeks the confirmation of receipt of the article is sent to the author (authors).
5. The articles that do not comply with the conditions of clause 3 shall not be considered.
Conditions and order of acceptance of manuscripts
© Ogarev Mordovia State University. History and Sociology Institute, 2017
68, Of. 411, Bolshevistskaya St., 430005, The editorial office of the scholarly journal «Russian Journal of the Humanities»
Tel.: (8342) 24-25-90; 27-07-11, Fax: (8342) 24-25-90, E-mail: email@example.com
Designed by A. Napalkov, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org